In order to be an expert witness in a court of law the witness must have at least 5 years of experience to be considered an expert. There is no substitute for experience. Since 1991 Rocky LaGrone has been focused on helping companies grow sales. Sales Development Expert qualifies as an expert due to our experience in helping build and implement the right Sales Strategy, Sales Consulting and Sales Coaching on the right issues that move the needle, and executing Sales Development and Sales Training programs for well over 1500 different companies and many thousands of sales and sales management professionals.
We are not focused on Speaking Engagements, nor authoring books to sell, or looking to obtain fame by sounding off like a peacock. We are very focused on helping you grow sales and revenue through your sales team. You don’t do surgery without first having an MRI or some form of X-ray and the same holds true with Sales Development. You should know beyond a shadow of a doubt:
- Can we be more effective?
- How much more effective can we be?
- What will it take to accomplish that?
- How long will it take to accomplish that?
- You can have the best intentions but if your Sales Strategy is in conflict you will not accelerate.
- You can have the best Sales Training but without accountability you will not grow.
- You can have the greatest Sales Consultant but if you are not willing and ready to execute you will not grow.
- If your commitment to grow is as strong as our commitment to help you, we should schedule a conversation.
Rocky LaGrone is also known as The Sales Development Expert with over 30 years of experience in sales consulting, training, and education. He is the leader in sales consulting. You can not train professionals and their staff how to be more effective in a one seminar. It takes time, with ongoing reinforcement, through both live interactive coaching and structured study material, as well as committed trainers who take a personal interest in helping their clients grow both professionally and personally.
Our Sales Development training philosophy is simple. It is designed in three phases:
PHASE I : Analysis of current skill sets and determination of desired results. Identification of strengths, weaknesses and more importantly, hidden weaknesses that neutralize strengths.
PHASE II : Training - Introducing new Attitudes, Behaviors and Techniques for improved results.
PHASE III : Ongoing reinforcement for ownership of new attitudes, behaviors and techniques; driving you closer to your potential.